Mansfield Emergency Dentist
When you’re experiencing a dental emergency, it’s important to find a dentist you can trust and who is qualified to handle dental emergencies quickly and with the utmost care. Southern Roots Dentistry is the premier emergency dental care provider in Mansfield, LA. Our expert dentists, Drs. Morgan VanZandt and Andrew Murphy can handle your dental emergencies while ensuring you receive the highest quality care. We understand that emergency dental emergencies are unexpected; that’s why we do our best to provide you with same-day services.
At Southern Roots Dentistry, we offer a wide range of emergency dental services so that no matter what type of emergency you have, you can feel confident you are receiving the best care.
What Is Considered A Dental Emergency?
Some possible dental emergencies you could experience include the following:
- Severe toothache
- Losing a tooth
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Lost crowns or fillings
- Soft tissue injuries (i.e., tongue, lips, gums)
If you are experiencing any of these issues or other dental emergencies, please don’t wait to contact our office. While you wait to be seen by our dentists, there are a couple of things you can do to ease your pain and prepare for your appointment.
- For a lost tooth, collect the tooth and put it into a bag for safekeeping. If you can get to a dentist within an hour, it is still possible to replace the tooth.
- For toothaches, you can swish a saltwater solution around your mouth to prevent infections and ease pain.
- For broken or chipped crowns or fillings, you may be experiencing some pain; painkillers can ease this until the appointment.
- Stick to soft foods like yogurt, cottage cheese, and mashed potatoes.
- You can take over-the-counter painkillers (please follow the instructions on the packaging).
Most importantly, make sure you call our office and find out how soon a dentist can see you. For certain emergencies, such as losing a tooth, time is of the essence to save the tooth and be able to reattach it. In other cases, waiting to receive could result in infections and further damage. Not to mention, it can be incredibly uncomfortable to compromise your diet and lifestyle. Contact our office as soon as possible to get an emergency dental appointment.
Visit Our Mansfield Office Today Or Request An Appointment
If you are experiencing a dental emergency and need immediate care, call us at our Mansfield office today. Our dentists provide exceptional care and can handle all of your dental emergency needs. We also offer general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry services; if you are interested in one of our other care options, give us a call or request an appointment online.